20.0.6 - 2020 Edition (7th October 2020)
- Bug Wrong address for Local Talks in PTS (Support Forum: Discussion)
20.0.5 - 2020 Edition (25th July 2020)
- Update Added Miscellaneous #2 and Miscellaneous #3 to the Home Talk window.
- Update You can default the Miscellaneous #2 and Miscellaneous #3 assignments to <NONE> on the Preferences window.
- Update You can can adjust the position of the Miscellaneous #2 and Miscellaneous #3 labels on the Summary Info panel.
- Update Added Miscellaneous #2 and Miscellaneous #3 to the Summary Info panel on Home / Away Talks maintenance window.
- Update You can now Import / Export the Miscellaneous #2 and Miscellaneous #3 assignments on the Home / Away Talks maintenance window.
- Update You can now Import / Export the Miscellaneous #2 and Miscellaneous #3 assignments on the Brothers maintenance window.
20.0.4 - 2020 Edition (21st July 2020)
- Bug Co-Host problem still on PT (Support Forum: Discussion)
20.0.3 - 2020 Edition (3rd May 2020)
- Update The Host and Co-host assignments are now included when synchronizing with your Google Calendar.
- Update The Host and Co-host assignments are now included when using the Rearrange Dates wizard.
- Update You can default the Host and Co-host assignments to <NONE> on the Preferences window.
- Update You can assign the Host and Co-host using the Assignments Editor.
- Update You can can adjust the position of the Host and Co-host labels on the Summary Info panel.
- Update Added Host and Co-Host to the Brothers maintenance window.
- Update You can now Import / Export the Host and Co-Host assignments on the Brothers maintenance window.
- Update Added Host and Co-host to the Summary Info panel on Home / Away Talks maintenance window.
- Update Added Host and Co-host to the Home Talk window.
- Update You can now Import / Export the Host and Co-Host assignments on the Home / Away Talks maintenance window.
- Bug Fixed bug with LINESPACING custom script command.
20.0.2 - 2020 Edition (2nd February 2020)
- Bug: Fixed a bug with the Modify Talk button on the Public Talks maintenance window. The picture icon next to the theme was not updating to match the current setting for Has Digital Media.
20.0.1 - 2020 Edition (1st February 2020)
- Bug: Fixed bug with the Check for New Talks feature. This feature was incorrectly setting the Has Digital Media for some of the new / revised outlines. At the time of writing (for English) the only talks with official media are #38 and #56. Please review your Public Talks to identify any that have this value set incorrectly (they will have the picture icon next to them in the list of talks).
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
20.0.0 - 2020 Edition (23rd November 2019)
- Update: The Insert Image and Location Map features now support additional image formats. You can now use:
- JPG, JPEG
- TIF, TIFF
- Update: The Talk Request List now displays icons against the information in the tree. These icons remind you if the talk as digital media or has been excluded from circulation.
- Update: You can now double-click talk items in the Public Talks window to modify them.
- Update: New database fields have been added to the Public Talks Titles table:
- Digital Media.
- Exclude From
- Update: New controls have been added to the Add / Modify Talks window for the new fields.
- Update: The Public Talk Titles Import / Export feature now includes the new fields.
- Update: The Home Talk Entry window now indicates if the selected public talk outline has digital media.
- Update: The Home Talk Entry window now filters the drop-down list of talk numbers to omit the excluded outlines. The Talk History Grid also does the same filtering.
- Update: The Away Talk Entry window has been reorganised and now indicates if the selected public talk outline has digital media.
- Update: The Away Talk Entry window now filters the drop-down list of talk numbers to omit the excluded outlines.
- Update: The Check for New Talks feature now takes in to account the new digital media field. It shows a small image next to the theme if it has digital media.
19.0.0 - 2019 Edition (6th June 2019)
- Bug: Fixed bug where the TEXT custom script command would not word-wrap correctly in the raw script pane.
- Update: Public Talks no longer comes installed with help documentation. This is to keep the main setup executable file size to a minimum. From now on the application will provide any help topics by taking you to the online help documentation instead.
However, a new feature has been implemented to allow you to make the help documentation available offline.
In addition, the installer will detect if you had opted to use offline documentation and will download it during the installation procedure.
- Update: Removed obsolete resources from that application that were no longer used.
- Update: Standardized the order of the various buttons on all the windows so that they were complication with Microsoft guidelines.
- Update: Removed Context Help from the application. However, you can still press F1 and it will bring up the help topic associated with that window.
- Update: Added Help button to the Expression Editor.
- Update: About Window has had a makeover.
- Bug: Corrected the RSS Feed website link.
- Bug: The Custom Script Editor crashed if you resized the application (when no document is open). It does still crash if you resize with a document open though.
- Bug: The raw script pane did not retain focus when Cut and Delete operations were performed.
- Bug: The Change Font window was not inserting the standard colours for BANNER, COLOUR, and HIGHLIGHT into the raw script pane as words.
For example: COLOUR LIGHT_RED
- Bug: Public Talks was crashing if you tried to close the application whilst the Custom Script Editor was open. You are now prompted to close the editor via a pop-up message.
- Bug: Fixed a bug with using multiple criteria with the Insert DB Loop script command.
- Bug: Assignment Editor was not showing the Sample Conflict legend in the bottom right corner of the window.
- Update: The Congregation Link feature now supports https:// links.
- Update: The Congregation Link context menu has been changed. It now has three options:
- Add Hyperlink
- Edit Hyperlink
- Remove Hyperlink
- Database: Sranantongo
18.0.2 - 2018 Edition (released 12th February 2019)
- Internal: Updated NuGet Packages for Google Interfaces:
Google.Apis.Calendar 22.214.171.124.1424 -> 126.96.36.199.1482
Google.Apis.Auth 1.36.1 -> 1.38.0
Google.Apis 1.36.1 -> 1.38.0
Google.Apis.Core 1.36.1 -> 1.38.0
18.0.1 - 2018 Edition (released 2nd July 2018)
- Maintenance Window is now resizeable along with a few other windows.
18.0.0 - 2018 Edition (released 12th March 2018)
- Minor bug fixes.
17.0.3 - 2017 Edition (released 30th May 2017)
- Bug: Issue with congregations that had an apostrophe (') in the text. It was raising an error message.
- Update: Changed the order of the OK, Cancel and Help buttons on a couple of windows (for consistency).
17.0.2 - 2017 Edition (released 24th April 2017)
- Bug: Issue with Google Calendar authentication and sync.
17.0.1 - 2017 Edition (released 19th April 2017)
- Update: Should now work with the Microsoft Access 2016 Runtime Engine (not fully tested).
- Bug: Fixed issue with decrypting an encrypted Public Talks database.
- Update: Allow Other Fields In Talk Summary (MantisBT: 0000661).
- Update: Making it optional to also synchronize the address of the home-talk (MantisBT: 0000341).
- Database: Arabic.
- Database: Polish.
16.0.1 - 2016 Edition (released Unknown)
- Database: Indonesian.
- Database: Vietnamese.
14.0.4 - 2014 Edition (released 25th December 2014)
- Update: Sync the optional Brother assignment to the calendar (MantisBT: 0000343).
14.0.3 - 2014 Edition (released 5th December 2014)
14.0.2 - 2014 Edition (released 18th August 2014)
- Bug: Google calendar won't update when changes are made to the schedule (MantisBT: 0000286).
Please click on the MantisBT links to read about the changes made to the program.
14.0.1 - 2014 Edition (released 4th July 2014)
- Bug: Certain fonts that supported Chinese characters were not displaying correctly in the Script Editor.
- Bug: Updated the Script Editor to copy / paste UNICODE text instead of ANSI text. This means you can copy / paste text that includes Chinese characters etc..
- Bug: Fixed some of the help topic links. They were going to the wrong topics!
- Update: Several translations have had minor revisions. Thank you brothers!
14.0.0 - 2014 Edition (released 16th June 2014)
- Bug: Allow standard windows copy/paste shortcuts in talk list field (MantisBT: 0000278).
- Update: Change the look and feel of the application through several Window styles.
- Update: Consolidated several preference pages into one property grid.
- Update: Add Flexibility to Script / Rendering Windows (MantisBT: 0000225).
- Update: Ribbon interface (MantisBT: 0000217).
- Update: Implemented span_to(main_string, separator_string) expression function (MantisBT: 0000207).
Please click on the MantisBT links to read about the changes made to the program.